My wrist surgery was just over a month ago now and I have regained almost all my strength back. I am just working on my range of movement which will take a lot longer.
So on that note, I picked up my rotary cutter and cut out this Alice Dress by DressPatterns4Girls. I’ve made this dress before, completely out of knit, but this time I wanted to mix it with wovens. The sleeves and skirts are “floaty” material and the bodice is 4 way stretch knit.
I used a little bit of Heat n Bond to stabilize the bib front and added a ruffle border. I have seen so many of these types of bibs that I was dying to try it for myself. I really like it. Now I need to work out how to do it on a store bought shirt!
Holly loves it and it spins really well. Couldn’t get a great pic of her in it as she was running a high temp at the time I took the pic and I as I type this blog post she is convalescing on the couch with snot streaming! Gross I know;-)